Absolique Microneedle Therapy Scalp Roller is a therapeutic devise used to prepare the scalp for topical Natural Hair Loss Treatment and Safe Hair Loss Products. Microneedle Therapy creates microchannels from the scalp surface down to the target site the hair follicle and hair bulb.
Microneedle Therapy enhances absorption of Natural Hair Loss Treatment, Safe Hair Loss Products and Hair Thinning Treatment. Microneedle Therapy is NOT a Hair Loss Treatment on its own. Microneedle Therapy can stimulate dormant hair follicles and also triggers a healing injury reaction at cellular level when used correctly.
Microneedle Therapy should only be used in Combination Therapy following Correct Diagnosis. Microneedle Therapy is not suitable for types of Hair Loss, Hair Thinning and Scalp Conditions and should only be used after Professional Advise.
Absolique Microneedle Therapy Scalp Roller Specifications:
- 192 stainless steel Microneedles with 0.75mm needle length
- Secure storage and carry case delivered in airtight sealed pack to ensure safety and sterilization
- Process is pain free, just moderate pricking sensation
- Supports collagen and elastin repair and can be used on all areas of the scalp
- Reusable and lasts up to 180 applications when cared for as directed
- Not to be used on open skin, active acne, eczma, warts, moles or skin cancers
- Autoclavable plastic that will withstand temperature up to 180 degrees
- Should be used only and exclusively by the same person
How to use Absolique Microneedle Scalp Roller:
- Prepare scalp with Scalp Brush Therapy
- Cleanse scalp at least twice with Absolique Scalp Cleanser
- Treat scalp with Absolique Scalp Tonique
- Towel dry scalp before applying Absolique Microneedle Therapy Scalp Roller
- Use Absolique Microneedle Therapy Scalp Roller in treatment area
- Apply Natural Hair Loss Treatment products as directed
When using the Scalp roller at first, use a single motion once over each area of scalp in the treatment area, rolling gently from hairline to crown and back. Work your way in sections to expose the scalp down to the sides. This avoids tangling the roller in longer hair. After time you should roll in multiple directions. Only a gentle to medium pressure should initially be applied. Roll 2-3 times over each section to create multiple channels. The channels close within minutes so you must work fast.
When the Microneedle is used as directed it may cause a flush on the scalp which will fade in minutes. The Microneedle Scalp Roller should not cause pain or bleeding when used as directed.
If pain or bleeding is experienced, reduce the pressure when applying your Microneedle Scalp Roller or check the age of your Microneedle Scalp Roller. The needles do become blunt over time and it may need replacing. There will be no visible signs of the needle sharpness deteriorating, but if you notice any increase in pain or inflammation while using the Microneedle Scalp Roller it is a sign the needles are becoming less sharp and you will need to replace it. After 180 uses, you should replace your Microneedle Scalp Roller.
To clean the Microneedle Scalp Roller, use a medical grade alcohol based sterilizing solution or denture cleaner. Allow drying after cleaning and before use. Also allow complete drying before returning the Microneedle Scalp Roller to its case for safe storage. Never share your Microneedle, it is a medical devise and keep out or reach of children and always store in the protective case provided. When traveling with your Microneedle wrap the case with a band to make sure it does not fall open and pack in your checked in luggage, will not be permitted in carry-on luggage.
Like all Absolique products, the Microneedle Scalp Roller is manufactured and quality controlled to exact standards. Unfortunately, due to regulations on handling of therapeutic devises we cannot accept returns of a used Microneedle Scalp Roller therefore cannot refund the product.
Microneedle Precautions: Don’t use on broken or irritated skin, don’t use with Minoxidil formulas other than PG Free Minoxidil 5% as they contain a high percent of harmful ingredients that should not absorb into your scalp, keep out of reach of children, can be applied every second day or at least 2 times a week during hair loss treatment, not recommended or necessary to apply daily.