Activance is an Australian made natural hair therapeutic and cosmetic product that works in combination with Hair Loss Treatments combination therapy recommended by Trichologist at Absolique Hair Health Clinic.
Made by the Hair Care Foundation, Activance has evolved over its time and now has a range of formulations:
- Original green label hair stimulant Activance with rhodanide and fragrance
- Red label hair revitalizer with rhodanide , msm and fragrance
- New blue label hypoallergenic with rhodanide, msm and NO fragrance
- And the specially designed practitioner series of Activance only available to qualified approved hair loss practitioners and hair specialist with many more benefits than available in the commercially available Activance products.
When using any formula of Activance for hair loss treatments please disregard the general instructions on the label recommended for hair and follow my instructions for best results with combination therapy hair loss treatments.
On the days you wash your hair prepare the scalp with:
1. Scalp Brush Therapy
2. Scalp Cleansing x 2
3. Towel dry hair and scalp
4. Your recommended Activance formula, 60-80 pumps all over the scalp and through longer hair
5. Dry into hair anti gravity for extra volume
6. Apply in treatment area ‘main area of concern’ twice a day every day on dry scalp and hair at least 10-20 pumps and dry in anti gravity for best volume results.
Hope this helps you to understand the big difference between using Activance for Hair Loss Treatments, the different products and the reasons why we prescribe Activance Practitioner series for our Hair Loss Treatments Combination Therapies.
Yours in health and hair,
Carolyn Evans-Frost I.A.T. Trichologist, Absolique Hair Health Clinic
Copyright © 2015 Absolique Hair Health Clinic. All Rights Reserved