The Microneedle Scalp Roller is a therapeutic devise used to prepare the scalp for topical Natural Hair Loss Treatments by creating micro channels from the scalp surface down to the target site the hair follicle and hair bulb.
The medical grade stainless steel microneedles are similar to the non-invasive needles used for acupuncture. The microneedles penetrate the top layers of the scalp without causing damage. This non-intrusive penetration allows a much higher absorption of topical Natural Hair Loss Treatment products used to treat hair loss, hair thinning and for hair re-growth.
Microneedle Therapy for Natural Hair Loss Treatment:
- 192 stainless steel Microneedles with 0.75mm needle length
- Secure storage and carry case in airtight sealed pack to ensure safety and sterilization
- Process is pain free, just moderate pricking sensation
- Supports collagen and elastin repair and can be used on all areas of the scalp
- Is cost effective, reusable and lasts up to 180 applications when cared for as directed
- Suitable for all skin types except stainless steel allergic skin, active acne, eczma, warts, moles, skin cancers or broken irritated scalp skin
- Solid, durable, high quality autoclavable plastic that will withstand temperature up to 180 degrees
- Should be used only and exclusively by one person
Microneedle Therapy as a pre-treatment to Natural Hair Loss Treatment has been shown to increase absorption by 5 times or more. Research also reports the Microneedle Therapy stimulates scalp healing and hair growth by triggering a natural healing response. Studies have shown that Microneedles of 0.75mm depth penetrate the skin enough to enable the absorption of topical Natural Hair Loss Treatments. Using the Microneedle Therapy creates thousands of quickly healing channels through the scalp surface bypassing barriers for effective Natural Hair Loss Treatment absorption.
Correct diagnosis is always recommended before using Scalp Microneedle Therapy. Microneedle therapy is best used in conjunction with Natural hair loss treatments and is not recommended to use with products that have any harmful ingredients. Don’t use on broken or irritated skin. Not recommended to use more than once every second day.
Consult your Absolique Hair Health Clinic Trichologist for correct diagnosis and your prescriptive Natural Hair Loss Treatment. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our friendly reception team on 07 3229 3242.
Copyright © 2015 Absolique Hair Health Clinic. All Rights Reserved