Minoxidil and Hair Loss Treatments by Trichologist
Re-Stim+ by HLCC Scripts™ is an enhanced clinically proven Hair Stimulator with Minoxidil, soothing Aloe and 11 DHT inhibitors including: Saw Palmetto, Beta Sitosterol, Pygeyn Bark Extract, Stinging Nettles Extract, Alpha Linolenic Acid, Gamma Linolenic Acid, Linseed Extract, Borage Oil, Green Tea Extract, Pumpkin Seed Extract and Evening Primrose Extract.
Re-Stim+ serves to inhibit DHT (Dehydrotestosterone) topically. DHT is associated with Female Pattern Thinning (FMPT) and Male Pattern Thinning (MPT). The active ingredient relives the pressure on the hair bulb caused by DHT allowing the hair to return through the hair cycle back to its original structure and size.
Minoxidil only works at the dermal papilla level so inclusion of Absolique Scalp Cleanser, Absolique Scalp Tonique and Microneedle Therapy with Absolique Scalp Roller provides an enhanced delivery system by cleansing the scalp, opening the hair follicles and creating micro channels enabling the penetration of Re-Stim+ and other topical Hair Loss Treatments and Hair Thinning products to the target site.
Minoxidil common brand names: Rogain, Hair Again, Avacor, Loniten (orally), and Mintop among others, is an antihypertensive vasodilator medication also known for its ability to slow hair thinning and promote hair regrowth. Be aware of the level of Alcohol (skin dehydrator) and Propylene Glycol (a protein denaturer) in common Minoxidil brands. Hair and skin consist of a high percentage of moisture and protein, you don’t want to damage the nature of your hair and scalp cells!
Along with other Hair Loss Treatments, measurable changes can disappear within months after discontinuation of one type of treatment. Best results are delivered by using ‘Combination Therapy’ as recommended by Trichologist Carolyn Evans-Frost I.A.T. at Absolique Hair Health Clinic.
If you have been recommended to use Re-Stim+ you have been diagnosed with FMPT or MPT, so DHT is there. You may discontinue use of Re-Stim+ once your desired result is achieved. Absolique Hair Health Clinic will guide you through this process.
You will need to continue some form of DHT blocking, whether it be a Nutritional Supplement recommended by Absolique Hair Health Clinic such as HLCC HairScripts Complete, Prostality, or a topical application such as Activance.
How to use Re-Stim+ Topically – Absolique Hair Health Clinic Recommend the following Scalp Preparation regime prior to applying Re-Stim+:
• Scalp Brush Therapy — Exfoliate scalp and scalp scale, stimulate scalp & oil glands
• Scalp Cleansing — Clean residue from Scalp Brush Therapy & prepare scalp for topical treatments
• Scalp Tonique — Open follicles to receive topical treatments
• Towel dry hair & scalp
• Apply Microneedle Therapy with Absolique Scalp Roller — Create channels to enhance effective absorption of topical applications
• Apply Activance all over scalp — Hair Growth Stimulant
• Dry scalp in treatment area *IMPORTANT* not drying will result in dilution of Re-Stim
• Treatment Area is FMPT or MPT where the DHT has built up, typically the top/front hair line, recessions and sides of head above the ears
• Apply maximum of 1ml of Re-Stim+ in Treatment Area
• Press the Re-Stim into your scalp, DO NOT RUB OR MASSAGE IN
• Do not dry scalp where Re-Stim+ has been applied for ½ hour, this will evaporate the product
• Do not wet the scalp for 2 hours after applying Re-Stim+
• Do not exercise or create body heat resulting in perspiration on the scalp for 2 hours after applying Re-Stim+
• Apply Re-Stim+ at least ½ hour before bed so it does not rub off on bedding/sheets
• Apply morning or night at the best time to suit your lifestyle, but must be applied after your entire Scalp Preparation Regime as described above
• For extreme cases of FMPT & MPT daily application of Re-Stim+ is recommended
• For more stable cases of FMPT & MPT application of Re-Stim+ can be 3 days each week
• HLCC Re-Stim+ is not required to be applied twice daily like many other commercially available Minoxidil Solutions
Yours in Healthy Hair,
Carolyn Evans-Frost I.A.T. Trichologist
Absolique Hair Health Clinic
Copyright © 2015 Absolique Hair Health Clinic. All Rights Reserved