Absolique Hair Health Clinic Recommend the following Scalp Preparation regime prior to applying Re-Stim. These steps have proven to deliver results.
- Scalp Brush Therapy – Exfoliate scalp and scalp scale, stimulate scalp & oil glands.
- Absolique Scalp Cleanser – Clean residue from Scalp Brush Therapy & prepare scalp for topical treatments, always do minimum 2 Scalp Cleansers or more if needed until you get good foam.
- Absolique Scalp Tonique – Open follicles to receive topical treatments.
- Use your desired Hair Shampoo if hair is more than 15cm long, being sure to keep Hair Shampoo off the scalp. Hair Shampoo should be nourishing not cleansing.
- Use your desired Hair Conditioner if hair is more than 15cm long, being sure to keep Hair Conditioner off the scalp. Hair Conditioner should suit your hair type.
- Towel dry hair & scalp and follow the next steps quickly whilst the scalp still feels cold from Absolique Scalp Tonique. Effect lasts for 7-10 minutes.
- Apply Microneedle Therapy with Absolique Scalp Roller – Create channels to enhance effective absorption of topical applications and active natural injury reaction.
- Apply Activance all over scalp – Hair Growth Stimulant, hair cycle stabilizer and antioxidant.
- Use a hair dryer to dry scalp in treatment area *IMPORTANT* not drying will result in dilution of Re-Stim.
- Treatment Area is FMPT or MPT where the DHT has built up, typically the top/front hair line, recessions and sides of head above the ears
- Apply maximum of 1ml of Re-Stim in Treatment Area, most people only need ½ ml. If you use more than required it will stick to your hair and is a waste of product. More is not better.
- Press the Re-Stim into your scalp, DO NOT RUB OR MASSAGE IN.
- Do not dry scalp where Re-Stim has been applied for ½ hour, this will evaporate the product.
- Do not wet the scalp for 2 hours after applying Re-Stim.
- Do not exercise or create body heat resulting in perspiration on the scalp for 2 hours after applying Re-Stim.
- Apply Re-Stim at least ½ hour before bed so it does not rub off on bedding/sheets.
- Apply morning or night at the best time to suit your lifestyle, but must be applied after your entire Scalp Preparation Regime as described above also being aware one should not wear a hat for ½ hour after application.
- For cases of MPT daily application of Re-Stim is allowed but only with the above scalp preparation.
- For most cases of FMPT & MPT application of Re-Stim should be 3 days each week during Hair Loss Treatments.
- Re-Stim is not required to be applied twice daily like many other commercially available Minoxidil product because of our combination therapy approach.
Minoxidil Precautions and Side Effects: To be aware of, but not concerned by, as limited reactions have been reported in healthy individuals with a normal scalp environment. People with low blood pressure need to pay more attention to the reported side effects and discontinue use if any side effects are experienced such as faintness, dizziness, a rapid heartbeat, chest pain, swollen hands or feet. Minoxidil is for external use only and it is advised to keep out of reach of children and do not use during pregnancy or conception as a precaution. If any side effects occur, discontinue use and contact Absolique Hair Health Clinic for further instructions.
Copyright © 2015 Absolique Hair Health Clinic. All Rights Reserved